How to Get the Discount Out of a Discount Car Rental
Discount car rentals are so hard to come by, and in recent times, discount car rentals simply mean you pay less for something less, and let’s face it, sometimes when you pay less for a car rental, you end up with something that looks more like a farmer’s truck than a car. It’s hard to come up with a budget-friendly rental, so how do you get a discount car rental these days? Well here are a few tips to boost the value of your money, car rental wise.
1. A good way to essentially, get a discount car rental is to, once you return the car, fill the tank with the cheapest no-name gas you could find, not for revenge or anything, but because car rental companies, require customers to fill the gas tank before returning it, and if you don’t they’ll fill it for you with the company pump but at a higher price, now we don’t want that, so be sure to fill your tank before you return the car.
2. To get the discount off of discount car rental, make early reservations, some car rental companies give discounts or free upgrades for customers who reserve their cars early.
3. When you’re planning to use your rental car for more than five days, or longer, ask the rental car company if you can get discount car rentals for a weekly rate, most companies offer discounts for the sixth and seventh day for weekly rentals.
4. Ask your travel agency if you could get discount car rentals if you acquire packages like fly-stay-drive or fly-drive. Most travel agencies, as well as hotels, offer these programs at a discounted price, what’s good about this is that you get a discount and you shoot two to three birds with one stone.
5. When you go to a car rental company, ask them if you could get a discount car rental in exchange for your frequent flyer miles, this is good for those miles that are about to expire, so instead of throwing them away, you’d get one last use for them.
Get the Discount Out of a Discount Car Rental
6. One way to get a discount car rental or maybe just the best deal for your money is to look for sites or rental car firms that accept a pre-determined budget. This is when you indicate the money you’re willing to spend for the car rental, most rental car companies will give you the program that has the biggest discount car rental and the best deal for you, of course, it pays to know if the company has a history of fraud, in this day and age, you can’t really trust people that much with your money, check out the car before you reserve.
7. Ask the rental company for discount car rentals when you frequently rent a car at their firm, they’re most likely to give discounts or free upgrades if you always rent with them.
8. Get discount car rentals by reserving your car through the internet. Most rental firms have internet only discounts that can save you a lot of money, look up the rental firm that has the greatest discount for the same value.
9. To get a discount car rental upgrade, try going to pick up your car just as the shop is opening, there’ll be a shortage in the economy care science Articles, and you’ll probably get a free upgrade when they can’t give you the car you reserved.